lördag 9 juli 2011

Lovely bath

This evening, a quite wonderful july evening without any mosqutios, Håkan, Etna, Sälka and I went to Acksjön for a bath. Before the bath Etna took the chance to run in the sheep pasture. In only some seconds she had gathered all sheep and they all came running towards me. Even though I was very surprised i managed to take a photo but unfortunately I didn't aim so good so the photo only contains the sheep. At least I think it shows that the sheep are in a great hurry.
Later on Håkan took Etna for a short run and I took Sälka in front of the bike and went to the lake.

The sheep came running as Etna was chasing them

Acksjön


Sälka


Sälka and Etna


Etna


Playing


Etna


Etna felt safe as she was by Håkan


Sälka


Etna and Håkan


Etna
 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar