måndag 12 augusti 2013

The first puppies will soon move

There are still some male puppies available from Spira and Birks' litter. Please contact us if you are inerested!

On saturday the first puppies will mpve to their new homes. They have now  been given kennel names. Below are some newly taken photos.

The names are:

Wine red female:       Bielkersmils Isa of Zouroff (Freja)
Blue female:             Bielkersmils Ina of Zouroff
Grey female:            Bielkersmils Ila of Zouroff   (Abisko)
Red female:            Bielkersmils Irja of Zouroff  (Indra)
Yellow male:         Bielkersmils Igor of Zouroff (Igor)
White brown male:   Bielkersmils Ice of Zouroff   (Ice)






Blue female

Abisko

Abisko

Freja

Freja

and below are some photos of Delta and nallos' litter. They are three weeks old today.

- I think I will eat you

.- If only I open my mouth wide enough I believe it will work
but then I will bite your nose

-Let's be friends instead

and hug like this

-No, it was much more fun trying to eat you!

-Then I don't want to be with you anymore

-Ok then I'll play with the others

-We are planning to take a look outside the welping box

Blue female

White blue male

White blue male

Pink female

Pink female

White pink female

White pink female

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar