tisdag 30 juli 2013

International show in Ransäter 28/7-13

Last Sunday we were at the show in Ransäter. I had with me Etna and Ergo. Lotta, Lars and their three dogs, Lexi (Bielkersmils Ejla of Pepper), Leika (Bielkersmils Fiery Etna of Nallo) and Hero (Bielkersmils Hero of Ergo) and Camilla (audience and handler of breeders) were also included. We had a very nice day and left the exhibition area just before it started raining.

All the dogs was given  Excellent and nice reviews and Ergo got his third CC and became SE (UCH). Leika won working class before Etna who came second and Lexi in third place. Below are some pictures from the show.

There are still male puppies available from Delta and Spiras' litters- Please contact us if you are interested.
Ergo on show in Ransäter, CC, RCACIB ans SE(UCH)


Ergo and me
Ergo and me
Etna and me
Etna and me

Etna and me

Hugs to the nice dogs

Lars and Leika 
Lars and Leika

Lotta and Lexi

Lotta and Lexi

Working class females

Working class females, judge Lars Adeheimer

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar